Welcome to my opinionated world
- Dear Mr. _______, Have you no shame?There is no point naming any particular individual or political party while talking about the ongoing terror attack on the helpless citizens of Delhi. Simply because the primary purpose of naming someone and pointing fingers at them is to make sure that people around you are aware of who they are and what they did, … Read more
- There is no ‘us’ and ‘them’. There is only ‘us’I should have watched 'Mulk' earlier than I did. I really should have. And so should have many others, especially those who were wielding sticks, stones and guns with the intention of turning Delhi into a graveyard. This is not a movie review because at a time when the capital city is going through the … Read more
- Shouting ‘Pakistan Zindabad’ at an Anti-CAA rally may have been ill-advised but was it seditious?The Amulya Saga is a clear indication of how a large section of our society has brainwashed themselves into buying into the stupidest form of right-wing propaganda and are willingly serving themselves up to be used as pawns to fulfill their nefarious agenda. Its 4 am and I have lost both the ability and willingness … Read more
- 15 legal documents not enough to prove your Indianness – Has the Assam NRC gone horribly wrong?The Assam National Register of Citizens (NRC) has turned out to be a Frankenstein monster that has entirely gone out of control and there is no way to possibly determine the actual damage that has been caused by an exercise like this which was inherently flawed to begin with. As if declaring 19 lakh people … Read more
- 9 Indian Female Writers Who Enriched The World Of Historical FictionWhich are the books by female historical fiction writers in India that are a must read? Here are 9 Indian writers of historical fiction you can explore. As someone fond of History right from his schooldays, historical fiction as a genre has always had a deep impression on me. There have been several TV series … Read more
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.